It’s amazing to watch the boys at this age (10-12) because they’re actually formulating and executing plays. At right, the boys on the field. Andrew is the hiker.
September 25, 2010
A beautiful day for football!
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 25th, 2010 at 11:56 pm and tagged with Andrew, fall, football, Forest Grove and posted in Recreation. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- We Stopped . . .
- Deschutes River Trail
- Biking in Sunriver
- High Desert Oregon– Perfect Place to Unwind
- Moab Day 2–Island in the Sky at Canyonlands National Park
- Are You Andrew’s Grandma Too?
- Moab Day 1–Arches National Park
- Off to Moab
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/14 to 9/18
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/12 to 9/14
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/11
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/10
- Movie Night in Oregon’s Wine Country
- Winter hike near Forest Grove
- A beautiful day for football!
verb. Be absorbed in thought: "she was musing on the opportunities she faced."
noun. An instance or period of reflection.
Tags9/11 10 Barrel Andrew Arches Benham Falls Biking Bill Boston brew Canyonlands Chelmsford Deschutes River fall fine dining football Forest Grove Hailey hiking Hillsboro homestead Lava Butte Moab mountain views movies Oregon parents patterns Reo running Sparky & Bart summer Sunriver Sunriver Brewing Company wine winter