I’m Cindy Easton. I have a professional blog on the web page for my business, Easton Communications, but found that many times I wanted to blog about things not related to my business. So I created this blog to capture my random musings about everyday life and what’s going on in the world.
- We Stopped . . .
- Deschutes River Trail
- Biking in Sunriver
- High Desert Oregon– Perfect Place to Unwind
- Moab Day 2–Island in the Sky at Canyonlands National Park
- Are You Andrew’s Grandma Too?
- Moab Day 1–Arches National Park
- Off to Moab
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/14 to 9/18
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/12 to 9/14
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/11
- 10 Years Ago Today–9/10
- Movie Night in Oregon’s Wine Country
- Winter hike near Forest Grove
- A beautiful day for football!
verb. Be absorbed in thought: "she was musing on the opportunities she faced."
noun. An instance or period of reflection.
Tags9/11 10 Barrel Andrew Arches Benham Falls Biking Bill Boston brew Canyonlands Chelmsford Deschutes River fall fine dining football Forest Grove Hailey hiking Hillsboro homestead Lava Butte Moab mountain views movies Oregon parents patterns Reo running Sparky & Bart summer Sunriver Sunriver Brewing Company wine winter
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30